Pages

Ads 468x60px

Thursday, February 24, 2011

First In A Series Challenge

First In A Series Challenge Image
The challenge is to read 12 books throughout 2008 that are the first in a series. It is hosted by Joy and should be really fun. I am doing another series challenge to get me up to date with some I am currently reading so this will help jump start some new ones for me. I am cheating a little and overlapping with some other challenges as I have signed up for probably far too many for next year already which I hope is ok. My list is:

1. Storm Front - Jim Butcher (Dresden Files)2. Death Note v1 - Takeshi Obata (Death Note manga series)3. The Magicians Guild - Trudi Canavan (Black Magician Trilogy)4. Touch the Dark - Karen Chance (Cassie Plamer series)5. Hood - Stephen Lawhead (King Raven series)6. Sandamn v1 - Neil Gaiman (Sandman graphic novel series)7. Minion - LA Banks (Vampire Huntress Legend)8. The Looking Glass Wars - Frank Beddon (Looking Glass Wars series)9. The Wee Free Man - Terry Pratchett (Bromeliad series)10. Goddess of the Night - Lynne Ewing (Daughters of the Moon series)11. Dead Witch Walking - Kim Harrison (Rachel Morgan series)12. Dark Prince - Christine Feehan (Carpathian series)

Also read these ebooks:

Lynn Thorndike - A History Of Magic And Experimental Science
Douglas Colligan - Strange Energies Hidden Powers


Labels: become a freemason  quem foi aleister crowley  history freemasonry  mason lodges  freemasons symbol  worshiping satan  origin of freemasons  knights templar masons  astral travel