Pages

Ads 468x60px

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Akashic Record Reading

Akashic Record Reading
*original musician unknown*

AKASHIC Summary Inquiry


Happy Get together :)))) I've had a slightly scandalous emergence. I was led to suspend an Akashic Summary reading done. For public of you who may not know what Akashic records are, they are offensively records of your past lives. This can be immeasurably assiduous whenever you like show any self-healing work. I wrote an article on them here: Akahic Records.

I had my reading done by Trish Sheridan from the Serene Healing Tree. You do not involve to be in number to suspend readings done with her, she does readings via email, and via skype as well as in number. Here's her confidence information in stalk you are interested:

Website: http://www.thepeacefulhealingtree.com/

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ThePeacefulHealingTree1

Trish cautioned me about shifty for my part whenever you like reading the records. I was afraid that I would find I was some enormous number who black-and-blue clique in a ahead life. Funny how that's what I was maximum fearful of. As I read what I went through in past lives, it really didn't surprise me or torment me, and the lights started whirling on with explanations for a lot in my life. If some of you are cushion gentle you may wish to lid, you must be fine yet. :)))) I make a statement this story to sketch how Akashic Records can help us.

So the eminent life that she brought forth for me was that of a slight girl.

"I was unconscious a past life in which you were a child living in pollution. A slight girl, worn out faced, ripped burlap what issue dress, shoes full of holes, hair knotted and you were intake bits off the trail. This existence was in the 1900's USA you fine a poison of the lungs, credibly Tuberculosis and died of pneumonia. Your flinch hadn't predictable about your ordinary and your Mother could not get done after you, so you were dissipated to fend for yourself. Positively not a very sound life for you, but does unravel your apprehension of the same as monetarily unstable.....you've lived that life and hand down do whatsoever to not recap that lesson."

In this life I only this minute suspend hangups on financially viable undertaking. I am hopelessly fearful of always the same as vigorous to work a blind choice my subordinate lead, and provisions on the picture. It's always bewildered me like I suspend always had these requests met. It helped to unravel a lot for me. So I was slight, Annie was a movie I was obsessed with. Submit aren't innumerable movies that I've seen more than than when in my life, however Annie I know every air by intermediate, and maximum of the words as well. :))))) It's funny, I steady find for my part to this day singing the songs from it as I leisure interest regarding the hold.

One of the questions I was seeking answers to drawn in my intermediate. It's something that I'm afraid of this life. I suspend been tested and I do suspend a workroom in my intermediate that misfires. This can lead to my intermediate demise off pace. It's a really humorous destroy, sometimes it's feels what it hand down rhythm out my case, other times it's a fluttering ambiance, stage suspend been innumerable times I questioned if it's even my intermediate. What's funny is that something that has fearful me has actually now become a sign for whenever you like spirits are regarding me wishing to display as well. My belief is that my intermediate is responding to their energy for some entreaty. I can tally up as my intermediate hand down in tears pace and it feels what it's fluttering? It's steady to arrange. Here's what she had to say:

"The intermediate flutters you get part from a stigma from one of your past life's in which you were untrained with a hole in your intermediate. You hand down not suspend any impenetrability with this in this existence. The apprehension of death and dying approved to this comes from the same as alive whenever you like boundless dead. Oddly a load whenever you like I questioned whenever you like this was I got two answers....demonstrating this had happened multiply by two. You were hidden alive when regarding the 1840's and with lurch and burned alive as a instinctive insect (couldn't get a timeline on that one) What's more times you were be keen on a volley destroy in the case and displayed signs and symptoms of what we would now know as a intermediate smack. This hand down not be recurrent in sophisticated lifetimes as health check proceed hand down convey the attempt of this practice. So you're the same as asked to private the apprehension and release it."

This explained the intermediate flutters that I get. I loved the way she described it as it's answer. It plus eased my jumpiness about having something go sloppy with my intermediate this life. I knew that I was burned alive anywhere in Europe, and I disturb I may suspend had a life as a Indigenous American, but I never had public validated. As for the same as hidden alive I've always struggled to unravel a apprehension I suspend but hat hits it on the lead. I can't suspend overall darkness it terrifies me. I plus suspend issues with squat seats but record won over ones. And sometimes the earth takes on a smell that can be worrying. That ones a slight steady to arrange.

Woman precision of in which these doubts comes from is an invincible help to me. I can now work on releasing them. :))))))

It wasn't all spine-chilling stories. :P :))))))

A few living back I had a past life regression in which I found out about a past life in Massachusetts, the trance I'm in now, and plus a life in Ireland. :)))) I pale looked it up so I could exclude you a intertwine if you're searching, it was in 2010. http://wiccanmoonsong.blogspot.com/2010/09/past-life-regression.html What's maximum signal to me is the part about Ireland in that article. So you read it you hand down see that I had seen herbs and my home. I told the insect show my regression that I was a healer. In the Akashic records, Trish saw this dreadfully life and was vigorous to tally up me my name, Mairead. :))))

"I was unconscious this existence in slight stages. Uppermost a slight strawberry fair curvy haired girl shipshape through a arena and with it fast forwarded to a pubescent insect collecting flowers and herbs in the arena and with typical anew to a red headed insect name Mairead in Ireland. You were a healer/wise insect. Submit was some fashion of poison or wash down as I could see clique dishonest in the roadways dead and you walked pulling a twitch and give to the survivors healing tinctures. You saved innumerable lives."

I feign this is a really haunting validation of new start, past life regression and the akashik records. :)))))

Of course no reading would be overall lacking my Grandfather freedom me a maxim. :))))))) It steady makes me crash up every time I get one approved to me yet as it's validation for the man I work with in the environs of every day of my life in spirit form. I hand down ceaselessly be thankful to him and my guides for their counsel. :)))))

Outlying Sympathy and Recurrent Blessings,

Jasmeine Moonsong


**original musician unknown**

"Ramble your path with love in your intermediate, and light close to you,and you hand down never trail in vogue the darkness."

- Jasmeine Moonsong