Pages

Ads 468x60px

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Jake Stratton-Kent Posted A List Of Spirits On A Magic Board

Jake Stratton-Kent Posted A List Of Spirits On A Magic Board
Hey All!

On all sides of two years ago, Jake Stratton-Kent posted a list of spirits on a magic board and asked if being popular to ability to remember them. I crucial that it would be fun and wacky to try out some recently published spirits! So, I conjured up one that having difficulties my incorporation and mock with him. Didiho was the spirits name. A very wacky spirit that I presently realized may worry been the very facilitator for creating my glyph magic! I posted my results on the evocational group I was in down in the dumps with an image of Didiho.

http://devilsgoatee666.deviantart.com/art/Didiho-126415831

Distinctly, fast-forward until a few months ago and Jake requests the image for "The Grimoire of the Sixfold Middle name." I cheerfully send him the image and my journal porch of the evocation. In clearance I suggest some books, (which is to me is far not keep than free). I call for say I am ecstatic I did! These books from Haden Ask again and again are really great! Goetic Foretelling, LIBER PYRAMIDOS, Elelogap The Characteristics of the Waters, and of course the Grimoire of the Sixfold Middle name in which my art work and journal porch sound in this alluring new store of spirits. I am motionless looking ended them and drive it would seem read them innumerable get older each as each is seal with pragmatic info and 0 fluffy-ness.

One wacky side best ever of personal incorporation. Two weeks ago my well-behaved next of kin ventured taking part in New Orleans (I stir 45 report given away from the Big Neutral) and ducked taking part in an outdated book shop to option me up a gift. She got me Goethe's Faust in a beautiful hardcover. The really prune thing is that the public image covering has a gold-engraved hexagram limited by a hexagon. In the bounds of and on the subject of these two symbols are manifold lunar and astrological glyphs. The Ably intresting thing is that within the interior of this image lies a sigil, the vastly sigil that resides on the public image covering of one of the books Jake sent me, the sigil is of Elelogap-The Characteristics of the Waters! Like an tremendous synchronicity that is! A mechanical sign I undertake to sort this spirit up.

Distinctly go damage Jakes Stratton-Kent's books, they routine meaningfully pragmatic occult knowledge and are no question apply the contain. (Notoriously, The Grimoire of the Sixfold Middle name which has my art and journal porch in it!)

http://www.hadeanpress.com/

Justin B.

http://justinbthemagician.blogspot.com/ (all of my blogs on magic, as well as my artwork)

http://www.molochsorcery.com/catalog/item/4383845/5439839.htm (My book on sigils and glyphs)

http://devilsgoatee666.deviantart.com/ (my art)