Pages

Ads 468x60px

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Fairy Connecting With The Fairies

Fairy Connecting With The Fairies Image
If you'd like to see fairies, or at least feel a greater connection with them, try saying this prayer while outdoors. It's especially powerful to say it, mentally or aloud, while you're in an area where wildflowers grow. You'll know that you've successfuly made the connection with the fairies when you feel compelled to pick up litter in the outdoors. This is one of the first communications that fairies normally make with humans. If you pick up litter, and treat animals and the environment with great respect, the fairies will show their appreciation by granting you wishes.

"Beloved Dana, goddess of the leprechauns; beautiful Diana, mistress of the wood nymphs; powerful Maeve, queen of the fairies; golden Oonagh, protector of the fairies; I ask your assistance in connecting with the elemental world. Please introduce me to the fairies, and ask them on my behalf how I can get to know them better. I would like to develop a conection to the fairies and elementals, and I ask that you show me the way. Please help my mind and piritual vision to open to communications from their magical realm. Thank you."

"Source: Archangels and Ascended Masters by Doreen Virtue"

Also read these ebooks:

Howard Phillips Lovecraft - Imprisoned With The Pharaohs
Joseph Sheridan Le Fanu - The Child That Went With The Fairies