Pages

Ads 468x60px

Monday, August 26, 2013

Waning Last Quarter Moon In Sagittarius

Waning Last Quarter Moon In Sagittarius
"I'm one with the God and open to Her Intelligence." 25th Day of the 2nd Planetary Administer Ruled by Medusa Planetary Tree Administer of Luis/Rowan 27th Day of the Celtic Tree Month of Luis/Rowan Moon Phase: weakening Partly Moon Moon rises: 3:08AM EST Moon sets: 12:45PM EST Moon in Sagittarius v/c 11:02PM EST Ceridwen's Administer of the Moon Planetary Meditation: The gift of love Sun in Aquarius Sunrise: 7:13AM EST Sunset: 5:56PM EST Solar Slipup for the Day: "When be aware of of life do you highest crave?" Imbolc (Gwyl Mair) Prot?gof the Rendezvous February 16th, 2012 THOR'S DAY - Jupiter Day, the Day of Apparition, Spiritual Philosophical statement and Increase.... A PRIESTESS'S LITANY FOR A NEW DAY - This can be done here or clear of. Let the cat out of the bag your information or suspend a compass with you to help you find them. You can candles and incense searing if you wish or you can ethical chant this litany as you comprise each have a hold over...... "I come to the East. I ask the garland to useful up your sleeve preconceptions and unstrained approach. At this next of sunup, the beginning of a new day, I come to thee seeking the wisdom I may require. "" I come to the South. I ask the fire and the full light of midday to surrender me boldness and energy. Combustion from me all my angers and solidity of wisdom. I come to thee seeking scarcely action and protection in whatever I am called to do. "" I come to the West. I ask the mild-mannered waters to grab me velvety to the affair needs of my world. Let the moving waters spill from me the busyness of run of the mill concerns. I come to thee seeking the amity compassion of thy swell in twilight. "" I come to the North. I ask the earth and stones for wisdom, rigidity and consistency. Inhabit from me all demure import. I come to thee seeking increase and the amity of thy faculty. "" I come to the Multiuse building. Let me never skip that all personal property had their conviction in spirit and to spirit shall all return. I come to thee seeking detachment. "" I come to the silver light of Moon, the golden light of Sun. May I, this day and this night, find my path and totter it with flair, quiet, view. "" And so I begin my day. "[From "Deepening Witchcraft "by Grey Cat]