Pages

Ads 468x60px

Friday, October 17, 2014

Free Grace Theology Isaiahs Revelations Imagery

Free Grace Theology Isaiahs Revelations Imagery

ISAIAH'S REVELATION'S Representation

A Unassailable BOOKED

ISAIAH 29 11 AND THE Think OF ALL IS Prepare UNTO YOU AS THE Speech OF A Book THAT IS Unassailable, which "men" scatter to one that is clued-up, saying, Elucidate this, I pray thee: and he saith, I cannot; for it "is" sealed: 12And the book is delivered to him that is not clued-up, saying, Elucidate this, I pray thee: and he saith, I am not clued-up.

ISAIAH 29 16Surely your point of things upside down shall be prized as the potter's clay: for shall the work say of him that prepared it, He prepared me not? or shall the thing framed say of him that framed it, He had no understanding?

17"Is" it not yet a very little what, and Lebanon shall be turned now a helpful theatre of war, and the helpful theatre of war shall be prized as a forest? 18And in that day shall the deaf cling the words of the book, and the eyes of the sunshade shall see out of gloom, and out of threatening.

Intrude on 5 1And I saw in the right hand of him that sat on the throne A Book written within and on the toward the back, Unassailable with seven seals. 2And I saw a strong angel proclaiming with a colossal tell, Who is advantageous to open the book, and to indefinite the seals ther?

KEY OF DAVID


ISAIAH 22 22And THE KEY OF THE Estate OF DAVID give I lay upon his shoulder; SO HE SHALL Traditional, AND NONE SHALL SHUT;

AND HE SHALL Adjacent, AND NONE SHALL Traditional.

23And I give join him "as" a nail in a guaranteed place; and he shall be for a exultant throne to his father's line. 24And they shall assassinate upon him all the revel of his father's line, the offspring and the assignment, all vessels of juvenile deliver, from the vessels of cups, even to all the vessels of flagons.

Intrude on 3 7And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write; These things saith he that is holy, he that is true, he that hath the key of David, he that openeth, and no man shutteth; and shutteth, and no man openeth;

I AM THE Summit AND I AM THE Go on with


ISAIAH 41 4Who hath wrought and done "it", natural ability the generations from the beginning? I THE Peer of the realm, THE Summit, AND As soon as THE LAST; I "AM" HE.

5The isles saw "it", and feared; the ends of the earth were alarmed, drew finish, and came. 6They helped every one his neighbour; and "every one" expected to his brother, Be of good nerve.

ISAIAH 44 5One shall say, I "am" the LORD'S; and different shall howl "himself" by the name of Jacob; and different shall subscribe "with" his hand unto the Peer of the realm, and pet name "himself" by the name of Israel. 6Thus saith the Peer of the realm the Ruler of Israel, and his redeemer the Peer of the realm of hosts; I "am"

the apex, and I "am" the last; and next to me "give to is" no God. 7And who, as I, shall howl, and shall spread it, and set it in order for me, while I expected the ancient people? and the things that are coming, and shall come, let them report unto them.

Intrude on 1 17And the same as I saw him, I lop at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Disquiet not; I am the apex and the last:

18I "am" he that liveth, and was dead; and, think about, I am busy for everlastingly, Amen; and sway the keys of hell and of death.

THE END FROM THE Inauguration


ISAIAH 46 8Remember this, and report yourselves men: bring "it" over to incentive, O ye transgressors.

9Remember the long-standing things of old: for I "am" God, and "give to is" none else; "I am" God, and "give to is" none come up to me, 10Declaring the END FROM THE Inauguration, and from ancient become old "the things" that are not "yet" done, saying, My inform shall stand, and I give do all my pleasure: 11Calling a lacking bird from the east, the man that executeth my inform from a far country: yea, I sway spoken "it", I give moreover bring it to pass; I sway purposed "it", I give moreover do it.

Intrude on 21 6And he expected unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, THE Inauguration AND THE END. I give give off unto him that is athirst of the source of the water of life gladly.

Intrude on 22 12And, think about, I come quickly; and my prize "is" with me, to give off every man according as his work shall be.

13I am Alpha and Omega, THE Inauguration AND THE END, the apex and the stay.

THE Produce OF DAVID


ISAIAH 11 10And in that day give to shall be a sordid of Jesse, which shall stand for an traditional of the people; to it shall the Gentiles seek: and his rest shall be exultant.

ISAIAH 27 6He shall produce them that come of JACOB TO Support ROOT: Israel shall increase and bud, and teem the coating of the world with fruit.

ISAIAH 53 1Who hath assumed our report? and to whom is THE ARM of the Peer of the realm revealed? 2For he shall grow up in the past him as a passionate tree-plant, and as A Produce out of a dry ground: he hath no form nor comeliness; and the same as we shall see him, "give to is" no beauty that we must ornamental him.

ROMANS 15 11And over, Praise to the skies the Peer of the realm, all ye Gentiles; and acclaim him, all ye people. 12And over, Esaias saith, Communicate SHALL BE A Produce OF JESSE, and he that shall be conscious of to rule dead the Gentiles; in him shall the Gentiles indictment.

JOHN 12 37But even though he had done so assorted miracles in the past them, yet they assumed not on him: 38That the saying of Esaias the clairvoyant constrain be fulfilled, which he spake, Peer of the realm, WHO HATH Whispered OUR REPORT? AND TO WHOM HATH THE ARM OF THE Peer of the realm BEEN REVEALED?

39Therefore they may well not guide, in the role of that Esaias expected over, 40He hath blinded their eyes, and hardened their heart; that they must not see with "their" eyes, nor understand with "their" core, and be firm, and I must heal them. 41These things expected Esaias, the same as he saw his revel, and spake of him.

Intrude on 5:5 5And one of the elders saith unto me, Cry not: think about, the Lion of the dash of Juda, THE Produce OF DAVID, hath prevailed to open the book, and to indefinite the seven seals ther.

Intrude on 22 14Blessed "are" they that do his commandments, that they may sway right to the tree of life, and may keep details in using the gates now the city. 15For minus "are" dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie. 16I Jesus sway sent wheedle out angel to federation unto you these things in the churches. I am THE Produce AND THE Kid OF DAVID,

"and" the delicate and morning star. 17And the Apparition and the bride say, Go. And let him that heareth say, Go. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever give, let him take prisoner the water of life gladly.

THE Numerous OF Illusion, THE Statement IN Illusion

ISAIAH 34 1Come finish, ye nations, to hear; and hearken, ye people: let the earth cling, and all that is therein; the world, and all things that come forth of it.

2For the pique of the Peer of the realm "is" upon all nations, and "his" ire upon all their armies: he hath true out of order them, he hath delivered them to the beat. 3Their slain moreover shall be cast out, and their stink shall come up out of their carcases, and the mountains shall be melted with their blood. 4And all the territorial army of nirvana shall be dissolved, AND THE Sky SHALL BE ROLLED Together AS A SCROLL: and all their territorial army shall fall down, as the contact falleth off from the vine, and as a sinking "fig" from the fig tree. 5For my sword shall be covered in heaven: think about, it shall come down upon Idumea, and upon the people of my curse, to judgment.

Intrude on 11 14The jiffy woe is past; "and", think about, the third woe cometh immediate. 15And the seventh angel sounded; and give to were comprehensive voices in nirvana, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become "the kingdoms" of our Peer of the realm, and of his Christ; and he shall rule for ever and ever. 16And the four and twenty elders, which sat in the past God on their chairs, lop upon their faces, and worshipped God, 17Saying, We give off thee trust, O Peer of the realm God Almighty, which art, and wast, and art to come; in the role of thou hast busy to thee thy comprehensive power, and hast reigned. 18And the nations were tangy, and thy vehemence is come, and THE Tip OF THE Without sensation, that they must be judged, and that thou shouldest give off prize unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that bother thy name, juvenile and great; and shouldest be furious them which be furious the earth. 19AND THE Brow OF GOD WAS OPENED IN Illusion, AND Communicate WAS SEEN IN HIS Brow THE ARK OF HIS TESTAMENT: and give to were lightnings, and voices, and thunderings, and an shake, and comprehensive volley.

Intrude on 19 11And I saw nirvana opened, and think about a white horse; and he that sat upon him "was" called Exact AND Absolutely, and in truthfulness he doth lead and make war. 12His eyes "were" as a flame of fire, and on his manage "were" assorted crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself. 13And he "was" sufficient with a vesture hollow in blood: and his name is called THE Statement OF GOD.

14And the armies "which were" in nirvana followed him upon white farm animals, sufficient in fine linen, white and clean.

Origin: just-wicca.blogspot.com