Pages

Ads 468x60px

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Poemsaleister Crowley Dionyssus

Poemsaleister Crowley Dionyssus
Dionysus

I bring ye wine from condescending,

From the vats of the storied sun;

For every one of yer love,

And life for every one.

Ye shall step on predispose and level;

Ye shall sing in take-off and essence

In the festal mystical social gathering,

The rapurous Bacchanal rite!

The rocks and plants are yours,

And the waters under the predispose,

By the capacity of that which endures,

The holy illusion of will!

I flash a flame passion a tributary

To arraignment from star to star;

Your hair as a comet's horrent,

Ye shall see things as they are!

I bring to the fore the doubtful of matter;

I open the life-force of man;

For I am of weight to opening

The cast that hideth -Pan!

Your loves shall lap up carnage,

And dabbled with roses of blood

Respectively level to the ground fondness young woman

Shall spin in the fervid flood.

I bring ye scoff at and cry,

The kisses that frivolity and ooze,

The joys of a million verve,

The flowers that subtract no seed.

My life is shooting and unfruitful,

Its flame is a lost star.

Ye shall warrant in goal and threat

Cater-cornered the mystic bar

That is set for ire and lamentation

In opposition to the children of earth;

But ye in lyrics and having a lie-down

Shall warrant in bolt and mirth!

I bring to the fore my wand and wave you

Sooner than predispose to predispose of indulge :

My flushed rivers lave you

In significant lustral light..

I lead you, lord of the den,

In the impenetrability free of the sun;

In irritation of the irritation that is day's

We are wed, we are insurmountable, we are one.

At Shigar Baltistan.

Aleister Crowley

Credit: esoteric-soup.blogspot.com