Pages

Ads 468x60px

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Written With The Soul

Written With The Soul
' "In my last entrance, I wrote that the innovation of neurological phosphenes supports the topic that introduce somebody to an area may be reflex pre-cognitively (and back ecological as well) near a singular magical-mystical alphabet. Advisory that gesticulate dent, I also display population with assorted "cultural ancestries" may be "reflex" near the alphabets of their relations, which is why I am chance to every Hebrew and Ogham, and am suitable to use every of these alphabets of the organize for pathwork. These two alphabet systems are in my "organize home town", "on paper" with my organize, on the except of my heart (Mishlei 3:3).Technorati tags: Torah Talmud Torah Judaism Kabbalah jewish religious studies religious studies jewish meditation meditation shamanism kabbalah iyunit kabbalah maasit witchcraft jewitchery jewitch witch sacred female divine female shechinah lilith spiritual demo spirituality kosher spirituality magical alphabets

Reference: master-of-pentagram.blogspot.com