Pages

Ads 468x60px

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Creed For Theistic Satanists To Leon

Creed For Theistic Satanists To Leon
"leon" posted a edge which I respect I recognized, but it would seem I inadvertantly rejected it. Providentially I was strong to go back and buy the fake. Organize it is:

Hi D,

In your view, is gift a lead in theistic satanism for everything at the same time as a "nicene doctrine" for the being (or group)?

I'm hectic researchng one for face-to-face to hold close a give instructions send somebody a bill of desire, but what sayeth u?

There's no one "Belief" that would work for all theistic Satanists. Principles are way too wide-ranging by us. I each don't grasp it's correctly to try to milled an accord for all theistic Satanists, in the same way as that would fight the freedom and supreme respect which, at bare minimum in impression, are an solution part of what Satan stands for in furthermost forms of Satanism.

But I grasp it's healthy for being Satanist groups to hold close their own creeds, to milled a wits of routine application for the specific group. I precisely don't grasp that any such doctrine necessary be feasible to theistic Satanism as a whole, with the phantom that citizens who fight aren't "true Satanists."

The New York Town proto-congregation of the Church of Azazel now has a squat ritual that is rather Creed-like, bit not a Belief "per se": Assertion of our routine application.

Diane Vera


* Next to Satanic Panics

* Theistic Satanism

* New Yorkers Next to Religion-Based Bigotry