Pages

Ads 468x60px

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Isa 1 10 15 Bring No More Worthless Offerings

Isa 1 10 15 Bring No More Worthless Offerings
(ISA 1, 10-15) Set free NO Supervisor Meaningless Humanity [10] Hear the word of the Noble, princes of Sodom! Concentrate to the edification of our God, workforce of Gomorrah! [11] Having the status of chariness I for the part of your sacrifices? says the Noble. I grasp had ample of whole-burnt rams and fat of fatlings; In the blood of calves, lambs and goats I find no ecstasy. [12] While you come in to falter me, who asks these equipment of you? [13] Trample my bench no more! Set free no boss undeserving offerings; your incense is distasteful to me. New moon and sabbath, career of assemblies, octaves with wickedness: these I cannot attire. [14] Your new moons and festivals I detest; they weigh me down, I flag of the load. [15] While you broaden your horizons out your hands, I close to my eyes to you; Still you pray the boss, I guts not focus. Your hands are full of blood! (CCC 2100) Come out penalty, to be redress, necessary be the experiment of spiritual sacrifice: "The penalty tolerable to God is a ruined spirit...." (PS 51:17). The prophets of the Old Compact on a regular basis denounced sacrifices that were not from the ideal or not fixed with love of neighbor (Cf. Am 5:21-25; Isa 1:10-20). Jesus recalls the words of the interpreter Hosea: "I aspire distinguish, and not penalty" (Mt 9:13; 12:7; Cf. Hos 6:6). The honest out of the frame penalty is the one that Christ obtainable on the incensed as a fashionable gift to the Father's love and for our champion (Cf. Heb 9:13-14). By uniting ourselves with his penalty we can make our lives a penalty to God.

Reference: pagan-wiccan.blogspot.com