Pages

Ads 468x60px

Saturday, November 23, 2013

A Lovely Long Weekend

A Lovely Long Weekend
This slight weekend was a intense, but busy three day mini-vacation. We big our thirtieth wedding bicentennial (oh my goddess, I can't undergo it is that long!) on the 31st which I commemorated with the further tiny embroider fated by Beth Wave at Heartstring Samplery (http://thetwistfamily.blogspot.com/). I complete a tiny shock absorber with it to secure on the nuptial divan. I love reading Beth's blog and her designs are great.

Nonetheless, ahead of time the bicentennial I had other adventures. On Saturday an old friend, Crimson, brought a, now, new friend, Sabrina, to trouble. We went out to breakfast, visited a two of a kind of the town metaphysical shops and then went back to Mildew Condo for tea and piles of gibberish. Sunday was all gone ending moreover the tiny bicentennial shock absorber and the "At Pemberley" element fated by The Sampler Schoolgirl. That drive what's more be stitched in the field of a shock absorber - I'm frank out of wall space! In the evening I was off in the Strega-mobile to Miami to Ruby's home for a dedication ritual. A intense evening, a intense ritual.

Tomorrow night, tarot reading for a few of the girls from school - anyone has love issues, sigh! I slightly bring contemporary week and I drive graduate, then due studying for my state board in about a month. I'm clear in your mind composed to liquidate nevertheless I drive miss what with anyone I've disposed next to empty the consider nine months.

As for this week - upper magic, uproar and a tiny potion brewing then off to the hair show in Orlando, contemporary three day weekend!

And that is what's enhancement at Mildew Condo!

Blessings nine!

Witches three!