Pages

Ads 468x60px

Thursday, October 23, 2008

A Very Special Monday Mutterings A Blog Photo Tag Game

A Very Special Monday Mutterings A Blog Photo Tag Game
So, I was tagged by The Wizardess Epi from Go Out Beneath the Stripped Of the night. I bind this is a cute blog game.

Now we set in motion to air photo tag!

Dressed in are the rules:


Disappearing your opening photo fileScroll to the 10th photoPost the photo and relate the story bearing in mind itTag five arrogant peopleThis is a picture of the consideration of our Christmas/Yule tree (it depends on if you ask my mother or me what the tree is for) in the living room room. My spouse actually took this delicate photo. It was the opening big flurry volley inwards in New York and he acceptable to strand the flurry with the consideration of the lights in the room. I really love this picture and I wish I took it.

Now for the tagging!

I am labeling Confessions of a Sharp Witch in the same way as I love reading about her new creations.I am labeling The Ancestral Witch in the same way as of her truthful posts about her strain life.I am labeling Confessions of a Pagan Soccer Mom in the same way as she romantic me to start this blog. I am labeling A Pagan Needlepoint in the same way as I love her rituals.and from tip to toe...I am labeling eWitch in the same way as of love the idea of their blog.

Take fun permanent the game!