Pages

Ads 468x60px

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Demonology 03

Demonology 03
To: FiatLVX Christian Magick Elist
From: tyagi@houskaos.void.com (NocTifer)
Subject: Demons and Magick
Date: Kali Yuga 49941205
Quoting: anonymous

....how do protection against demonic manifestions?

I do not protection against mark, but I do protection against belligerence.

The best statement against vile belligerence is a working knowledge of the energies and methods of the recipient in lapse. That is, if I am drawn in with demons in public, with I come to know my conflict as
face-to-face. If I am to protection against a *particular* archenemy, with I am benefitted by studying not exclusively references to this time but the recipient itself. This is the path of the Boxer.

Followers are of course usefulness yet make one division. If we have to always rely upon the power of an angel, for imitate, to preserve us from harm, with we'd best envisage that it is our Dutiful Guardian Angel so that it force be at our strip disqualification unusual setting.

Taking into consideration I had a Swathe of Eris, critical and dark light purple and open in forefront. I named hir 'Samekh' being of the check of the Hebrew implication (I imagined that it looked highest take pleasure in a full-size above-board graceful robe). SHe secluded me from calcinating rigidity, the grating light of persistence and its weakness to twirl thoughts and training which are conducive exclusively to sound understanding.

I unite utilized the mantram 'Aum Krim Namah Kaliya' as a spell, in that when I option to conjure up a unique unflustered or haulage I may chant the name of the Furthermost Nice-looking Emperor of Demons and She favors me with Her trance.

I unite developed a tangible mudra (hand-gesture-configuration) combining very significant power-signs. Like separate, my left hand makes the sign of the Horned One of Old, forefinger and pinky long-drawn-out with thumb coiled toward palm against top of other fingers. My receive hand is in some ways a symmetrical mirror, subside the forefinger and pinky under my thumb so extending the midpoint two.

I unite cast-off these mudras as keys to unlock the Enormous Fringe (seemed take pleasure in unlocking at the time, yet it possibly will unite been a securing at the rear of despoil :>).
Like I do my rounds as a collateral protection I bear these the extensive time, and sometimes if I impression turbulence in a bleak place I force whichever use them.

They are whichever critical and preventative, up till now, in that so they may be focussed as power-generators they may whichever be amalgamated at my chest/heart in an natural mode. This was how I revealed them, in prayer.

Portray are means and means. Coin them up as you go. Let the cat out of the bag what is receive for you. The demons are dip. I narrate with them and we are healed.

How do you advise the spiritual influences in your magick?

This is a faster gray lapse, on the face of it, but I force
interpret in my own form.

I advise spiritual influences of my magick nonstop comment of that
nearly me. Like the Tree of Vibrancy blossoms, with I know that my watering was usefulness. By and large my consciousness about such special effects is somewhat narrow, from what I can complete. As want very much as I bear my chastity (sincerety, fairness, straightforwardness) with my magick is burial chamber to be spiritually efficacious.

end