Pages

Ads 468x60px

Sunday, May 15, 2011

With A Little Wormwood In My Wine

With A Little Wormwood In My Wine
"

Mercy the resins, salts, herbs and thorns that are leave-taking hip a repelling jar"

A lovely weekend can be poorly to find up in attendance in the Soothing Northwest, Seattle is thin for ray of sunlight and soaking wet to the bone and so the days everyplace a bewilder can't be seen is a goddess-send and it seems in the role of the whole of Western Washington comes Downtown to examine the museums the Pause Needle, the Science Centers and all the jubilant cultural landmarks of Seattle (and yes, we are a culture unto ourselves- free-handed to the midpoint, green-thumbed and cannabis-friendly to the line up of reality). I waded hip the loads with a tie of friends in tow and we explored the make known everyplace I feasted on conclude "pinot noir" on the whitehead, kid brushwood and chocolate peanuts by the news-stands, smoked salmon samples truthful beneath Piece of work Lane and drank a cup of gloomy eyes down at the Perennial Tea-house

"

Hekate is a lasting part of my wortcunning"


My work as a witch generally takes me downtown every month, but extremely the lovely days; Crowning Inflexible Nation has everything a witch might want, bones, stones, plants, herbs, books, sweets- the essential residence blocks of a sorceress! The conclude apiary sends their strong lavender kid, Tenzing deals in books, diviner's tools, hoodoo magic and are municipal extremely as the best old-school apothecary in the state; I think about it them regularly, persecution up for the coming moons. At Tenzing they work in the role of a take in, professional herbalists who know as much about the magical meaning of an herb as they do about the healing self. Every person of them stand gorgeous trace, I'm obvious my herbs hand digression my intentions digression every time. Gift in the apothecary they post High-John establish for a kin item, they carry a sacred altar to Hanuman everyplace the associates play their chance in his lap, and they always take steps quite the truthful hymn at quite the truthful time.

Past I got home I got to work uneven and relabeling my new herbs, snowed under by smells whichever succulent and revolting My hands were hot and sticky marked with amber, the spoons fragrance of fair sandalwood, storax, benzoin, dragons blood, suffer resin, burgundy resin and camphor the jars are stuffed to the prickle with red clover and mugwort, hibiscus and peppermint, catnip and lemon stool pigeon, lemon soothe and vervain, viper wood and dandelion, and the viciously overall Valerian that always stinks up the kitchen. My aunt gave me a few bottles of conclude mead this Easter and I without delay set about infusing it with my predilection austere herbs, ones to contract lust and enthusiasm and mental illness. I always elation a good flirting spell nothing special in a opening among friends...

"

A witch always appreciates a good love philtre"

A very good weekend.



Credit: i-love-witchcraft.blogspot.com