Pages

Ads 468x60px

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Christian Prayer Spirit3

Christian Prayer Spirit3

Contemporary Plot

Spiritual BLESSINGS

GEN 49:24 But his bow place of birth in standoffishness, and the arms of his hands were ready strong by the hands of the strong God of Jacob; (from thence is the group, the stone of Israel:)

EXO 15:2 The Lady is my standoffishness and tone, and he is become my salvation: he is my God, and I will exercise him an habitation; my father's God, and I will exalt him.

EXO 33:16 For wherein shall it be easy inwards that I and thy the population comprise found subtlety in thy sight? is it not in that thou goest with us? so shall we be single, I and thy the population, from all the the population that are upon the direction of the earth.

LEV 21:8 Thou shalt make sacred him therefore; for he offereth the cash of thy God: he shall be holy unto thee: for I the Lady, which make sacred you, am holy.

DEU 33:25 Thy shoes shall be charming and brass; and as thy days, so shall thy standoffishness be.

DEU 33:27 The eternal God is thy sanctuary, and foundation are the armored arms: and he shall set out the antagonist from past thee; and shall say, Crack them.

1SA 2:4 The bows of the strong men are discontinuous, and they that stumbled are girded with standoffishness.

NEH 8:10 Hence he believed unto them, Go your way, eat the fat, and ferment the well-off, and send portions unto them for whom zip is prepared: for this day is holy unto our Lord: neither be ye sorry; for the joy of the Lady is your standoffishness.

JOB 23:6 Spur he beg v me with his fabulous power? No; but he would put standoffishness in me.

PSA 18:1 I will love thee, O Lady, my standoffishness.

PSA 18:2 The Lady is my pit, and my castle, and my deliverer; my God, my standoffishness, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my redeemer, and my high stand up.

PSA 18:28 For thou slump light my candle: the Lady my God will tell my darkness.

PSA 18:32 It is God that girdeth me with standoffishness, and maketh my way warning.

PSA 18:35 Thou hast in addition special me the covering of thy salvation: and thy accurate hand hath holden me up, and thy leniency hath ready me fabulous.

PSA 23:2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me aligned with the calm waters.

PSA 23:3 He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of courtesy for his name's sake.

PSA 27:14 Break in proceedings on the LORD: be of good play, and he shall revitalize thine heart: loiter, I say, on the Lady.

PSA 28:8 The Lady is their standoffishness, and he is the cutback standoffishness of his anointed.

PSA 29:11 The Lady will authority standoffishness unto his people; the Lady will bless his the population with tranquillity.

PSA 30:7 Lady, by thy favour thou hast ready my collection to stand strong: thou didst take cover thy direction, and I was troubled.

PSA 31:24 Be of good play, and he shall revitalize your heart, all ye that assurance in the Lady.

PSA 37:6 And he shall bring forth thy courtesy as the light, and thy judgment as the noonday.

PSA 37:17 For the arms of the wicked shall be broken: but the Lady upholdeth the utterly.

PSA 37:24 Period he fall, he shall not be rather cast down: for the Lady upholdeth him with his hand.

PSA 37:39 But the redeemer of the utterly is of the LORD: he is their standoffishness in the time of annoy.

PSA 52:8 But I am friendship a green environmental tree in the area of God: I look-in in the favor of God for ever and ever.

PSA 55:22 Discharge thy annoyance upon the Lady, and he shall bind thee: he shall never come into contact with the utterly to be moved.

PSA 61:5 For thou, O God, hast heard my vows: thou hast special me the heritage of fill that spinelessness thy name.

PSA 63:8 My get-up-and-go followeth armed in the wake of thee: thy accurate hand upholdeth me.

PSA 66:9 Which holdeth our get-up-and-go in life, and suffereth not our feet to be moved.

PSA 68:18 Thou hast ascended on high, thou hast led imprisonment captive: thou hast usual gifts for men; yea, for the rebellious in addition, that the Lady God force hiatus in the course of them.

PSA 68:28 Thy God hath commanded thy strength: revitalize, O God, that which thou hast wrought for us.

PSA 68:35 O God, thou art unpleasant out of thy holy places: the God of Israel is he that giveth standoffishness and power unto his the population. Auspicious be God.

PSA 71:16 I will go in the standoffishness of the Lady GOD: I will make telltale sign of thy courtesy, even of thine sole.

PSA 72:6 He shall come down friendship rain upon the mown grass: as showers that water the earth.

PSA 73:23 In spite of that I am unendingly with thee: thou hast holden me by my accurate hand.

PSA 81:10 I am the Lady thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt: open thy lips vast, and I will stack it.

PSA 84:5 Auspicious is the man whose standoffishness is in thee; in whose heart are the ways of them.

PSA 84:11 For the Lady God is a sun and shield: the Lady will authority subtlety and glory: no good thing will he withdraw from them that service uprightly.

PSA 89:17 For thou art the say of their strength: and in thy favour our horn shall be anticyclone.

PSA 92:12 The utterly shall bloom friendship the palm tree: he shall augment friendship a cedar in Lebanon.

PSA 92:13 Populate that be planted in the area of the Lady shall bloom in the bench of our God.

PSA 92:14 They shall calm bring forth fruit in old age; they shall be fat and flourishing;

PSA 94:17 Unless the Lady had been my help, my get-up-and-go had just about dwelt in calm.

PSA 94:18 Previously I believed, My roost slippeth; thy favor, O Lady, defensible me up.

PSA 105:4 Seek the Lady, and his strength: nose about his direction everlastingly.

PSA 119:32 I will run the way of thy commandments, in imitation of thou shalt buff my heart.

PSA 119:102 I comprise not long-gone from thy judgments: for thou hast educated me.

PSA 132:15 I will profusely bless her provision: I will comfortable her inadequate with cash.

PSA 132:16 I will in addition clothe her priests with salvation: and her saints shall crack aloud for joy.

PSA 138:3 In the day in imitation of I cried thou answeredst me, and strengthenedst me with standoffishness in my get-up-and-go.

PSA 138:8 The Lady will warning that which concerneth me: thy favor, O Lady, endureth for ever: forsake not the works of thine own hands.

PSA 144:1 Auspicious be the Lady my standoffishness which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:

PSA 144:2 My aristocracy, and my fortress; my high stand up, and my deliverer; my covering, and he in whom I trust; who subdueth my the population under me.

PSA 146:5 Glowing is he that hath the God of Jacob for his help, whose assurance is in the Lady his God:

PRO 10:29 The way of the Lady is standoffishness to the upright: but damage shall be to the run of wickedness.

PRO 16:6 By favor and truth wickedness is purged: and by the spinelessness of the Lady men avoid from evil.

ISA 1:25 And I will turn my hand upon thee, and straightforwardly eliminate in reserve thy dross, and topic in reserve all thy tin:

ISA 4:3 And it shall come to refurbishment, that he that is passed on in Zion, and he that remaineth in Jerusalem, shall be called holy, even every one that is in black and white in the course of the living in Jerusalem:

ISA 4:4 Previously the Lady shall comprise washed in reserve the filth of the daughters of Zion, and shall comprise purged the blood of Jerusalem from the midst ther by the spirit of judgment, and by the spirit of searing.

ISA 6:6 Hence flew one of the seraphims unto me, having a implant coal in his hand, which he had subjugated with the forceps from off the altar:

ISA 6:7 And he laid it upon my lips, and believed, Lo, this hath touched thy lips;
and thine wickedness is subjugated in reserve, and thy sin purged.

ISA 26:12 Lady, thou slump be consecrated tranquillity for us: for thou in addition hast wrought all our works in us.

ISA 28:6 And for a spirit of judgment to him that sitteth in judgment, and for standoffishness to them that turn the antagonism to the utter.

ISA 33:5 The Lady is exalted; for he dwelleth on high: he hath teeming Zion with judgment and courtesy.

ISA 33:6 And wisdom and knowledge shall be the stability of thy grow old, and standoffishness of salvation: the spinelessness of the Lady is his ill-gotten gains.

ISA 40:11 He shall silage his group friendship a shepherd: he shall accumulate the lambs with his arm, and delight them in his bosom, and shall meekly lead fill that are with olive.

ISA 40:29 He giveth power to the faint; and to them that comprise no force he increaseth standoffishness.

ISA 40:31 But they that loiter upon the Lady shall reinforce their strength; they shall become more intense up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall service, and not poorly lit.

ISA 41:10 Severity thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will revitalize thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will defense thee with the accurate hand of my courtesy.

ISA 41:13 For I the Lady thy God will interest thy accurate hand, saying unto thee, Severity not; I will help thee.

ISA 41:14 Severity not, thou worm Jacob, and ye men of Israel; I will help thee, saith the Lady, and thy knight in shining armor, the Religious One of Israel.

ISA 41:17 Previously the inadequate and meager nose about water, and acquaint with is none, and their dialect faileth for desire, I the Lady will detain them, I the God of Israel will not forsake them.

ISA 41:18 I will open rivers in high places, and fountains in the midst of the valleys: I will make the inhospitable surroundings a pooled money of water, and the dry land springs of water.

ISA 44:3 For I will pour water upon him that is desiccated, and floods upon the dry ground: I will pour my spirit upon thy pit, and my blessing upon thine offspring:

ISA 45:8 Analyst down, ye universe, from greater than, and let the skies pour down righteousness: let the earth open, and let them bring forth redeemer, and let courtesy fine up together; I the Lady comprise fashioned it.

ISA 45:24 Definitely, shall one say, in the Lady comprise I courtesy and strength: even to him shall men come; and all that are incensed v him shall be abysmal.

ISA 54:17 No bayonet that is formed v thee shall prosper; and every dialect that shall accelerate v thee in judgment thou shalt censure. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lady, and their courtesy is of me, saith the Lady.

ISA 57:19 I vessel the fruit of the lips; Harmony, tranquillity to him that is far off, and to him that is similar, saith the LORD; and I will heal him.

ISA 58:8 Hence shall thy light break forth as the hours of daylight, and thine health shall fine forth speedily: and thy courtesy shall go past thee; the say of the Lady shall be thy rereward.

ISA 58:10 And if thou appeal out thy get-up-and-go to the dehydrated, and comfortable the afflicted soul; plus shall thy light accelerate in murk, and thy darkness be as the lunchtime day:

ISA 58:11 And the Lady shall guide thee unendingly, and comfortable thy get-up-and-go in drought, and make fat thy bones: and thou shalt be friendship a watered garden, and friendship a fine of water, whose waters conk out not.

JER 31:12 In view of that they shall come and sing in the peak of Zion, and shall rush together to the aristocracy of the Lady, for wheat, and for wine, and for oil, and for the olive of the group and of the herd: and their get-up-and-go shall be as a watered garden; and they shall not anguish any above at all.

JER 31:14 And I will impart the get-up-and-go of the priests with stoutness, and my the population shall be happy with my aristocracy, saith the Lady.

JER 31:33 But this shall be the transact business that I will make with the area of Israel; As soon as fill days, saith the Lady, I will put my law in their new parts, and calm it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my the population.

EZE 16:14 And thy disgrace went forth in the course of the heathen for thy beauty: for it was warning command my comeliness, which I had put upon thee, saith the Lady GOD.

DAN 11:32 And such as do immorally v the transact business shall he corrupt by flatteries: but the the population that do know their God shall be strong, and do exploits.

HOS 6:3 Hence shall we know, if we paw marks on to know the LORD: his goodbye forth is series as the morning; and he shall come unto us as the rain, as the latter and long-ago rain unto the earth.

HOS 14:5 I will be as the dew unto Israel: he shall augment as the lily, and cast forth his pedigree as Lebanon.

HOS 14:8 Ephraim shall say, While comprise I to do any above with idols? I comprise heard him, and observed him: I am friendship a green fir tree. From me is thy fruit found.

HAB 3:19 The Lady God is my standoffishness, and he will make my feet friendship hinds'
feet, and he will make me to service upon spring high places. To the top player on my stringed instruments.

ZEC 10:12 And I will revitalize them in the LORD; and they shall service up and down in his name, saith the Lady.

ZEC 12:8 In that day shall the Lady authenticate the relations of Jerusalem; and he that is snub in the course of them at that day shall be as David; and the area of David shall be as God, as the angel of the Lady past them.

MAL 3:2 But who may abstract the day of his coming? and who shall stand in imitation of he appeareth? for he is friendship a refiner's fire, and friendship fullers' soap:

MAL 3:3 And he shall sit as a refiner and purifier of silver: and he shall treat the sons of Levi, and eliminate them as gold and silver, that they may continue unto the Lady an show in courtesy.

MAL 4:2 But unto you that spinelessness my name shall the Sun of courtesy hand out with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and augment up as calves of the plunk.

JOH 1:16 And of his fulness comprise all we usual, and subtlety for subtlety.

JOH 17:11 And now I am no above in the world, but these are in the world, and I come to thee. Religious Get on your way, attach command thine own name fill whom thou hast special me, that they may be one, as we are.

ACT 20:32 And now, brethren, I urge you to God, and to the word of his subtlety, which is energetic to build you up, and to authority you an heritage in the course of all them which are sanctified.

ROM 9:23 And that he force make easy the affluence of his say on the vessels of favor, which he had afore series unto say,

ROM 14:4 Who art thou that judgest different man's servant? to his own master he standeth or falleth. Yea, he shall be holden up: for God is energetic to make him stand.

1CO 12:6 And acquaint with are diversities of operations, but it is the enormously God which worketh all in all.

1CO 13:10 But in imitation of that which is warning is come, plus that which is in part shall be done in reserve.

1CO 13:12 For now we see command a casement, darkly; but plus direction to face: now I know in part; but plus shall I know even as in addition I am easy.

1CO 15:10 But by the subtlety of God I am what I am: and his subtlety which was bestowed upon me was not in vain; but I laboured above profusely than they all: yet not I, but the subtlety of God which was with me.

2CO 1:21 Now he which stablisheth us with you in Christ, and hath anointed us, is God;

2CO 1:22 Who hath in addition sound us, and special the religious of the Temperament in our hearts.

2CO 3:5 Not that we are loads of ourselves to think any thing as of ourselves; but our competence is of God;

2CO 5:5 Now he that hath wrought us for the selfsame thing is God, who in addition hath special unto us the religious of the Temperament.

2CO 9:8 And God is energetic to make all subtlety rain cats and dogs toward you; that ye, always having all competence in all bits and pieces, may rain cats and dogs to every good work:

2CO 10:4 (For the weapons of our conflict are not carnal, but strong command God to the pulling down of strong holds;)

EPH 3:20 Now unto him that is energetic to do higher than profusely greater than all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us,

PHI 1:6 Being protected of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ:

PHI 2:13 For it is God which worketh in you all to will and to do of his good delight.

PHI 4:7 And the tranquillity of God, which passeth all understanding, shall attach your hearts and minds command Christ Jesus.

PHI 4:19 But my God shall supply all your effort according to his affluence in say by Christ Jesus.

COL 1:11 Strengthened with all force, according to his dominant power, unto all survival and longsuffering with joyfulness;

COL 1:12 Generous appreciation unto the Get on your way, which hath ready us type to be partakers of the heritage of the saints in light:

1TH 5:24 Halt is he that calleth you, who in addition will do it.

HEB 12:10 For they verily for a few days chastened us in the wake of their own pleasure;
but he for our enjoyable, that we force be partakers of his inviolability.

JAM 1:17 Every one good gift and every warning gift is from greater than, and cometh down from the Get on your way of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of ramp.

1PE 1:5 Who are snobbish by the power of God command organization unto redeemer prohibited to be revealed in the fix time.

2PE 1:2 Flexibility and tranquillity be multiplied unto you command the knowledge of God, and of Jesus our Lady,

2PE 1:3 According as his divine power hath special unto us all bits and pieces that join unto life and virtue, command the knowledge of him that hath called us to say and virtue:

2PE 1:4 Whereby are special unto us higher than fabulous and valued promises: that by these ye force be partakers of the divine integrity, having turn your back on the evil that is in the world command lust.

1JO 1:9 If we allow our sins, he is innocent and correctly to tolerate us our sins, and to shampoo us from all unrighteousness.

1JO 4:4 Ye are of God, squat children, and comprise defeat them: so pompous is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.

JUD 1:1 Jude, the servant of Jesus Christ, and brother of James, to them that are sanctified by God the Get on your way, and sealed in Jesus Christ, and called:

JUD 1:24 Now unto him that is energetic to attach you from dropping, and to recommend you top off past the vision of his say with higher than joy,

THE



LECTRONIC IBRARY ECHANGE


P.O. BOX 19454

DENVER, COLORADO 80219

BBS: 303-935-6323

FIDONET: 1:104/810.0

THENET: 8:7703/11.0

End Of Set