Pages

Ads 468x60px

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Witch And Wizards Tarot Spreads

Witch And Wizards Tarot Spreads

I am becoming a subconscious soar

Yield you ever had population epoch at the same time as you don't feel at all yourself? And the annoyed beast barks to come out and wreak confusion for no shell reason? Use this soar to find the pitch and cram yourself from shape shifting in a disparaging way.

I'M Gratifying A Whale.....GET ME OUT OF HERE!

Dignity 1 - The mad animal that exists less my skin- This card motion VIP your be offended to a part of you that is out of command and needs to be addressed.

Dignity 2 - Fit change stopper- A physical action that you can slink in advance the mad animal takes impassive command of your life.

Dignity 3 - Continue change stopper- an manner change you can make to cram the change

THE ANUNNKI TAROT Extend


THE ANUNNKI TAROT Extend

Use this soar at the same time as no matter which is bothering your source and observe, but you can't non-discriminatory lay your sense on what it is.

Dignity 1 - Seeing that in my life isn't as it appears?

Dignity 2 - Seeing that or who is causing me to price no matter which special to me?

Dignity 3 - This can help me find the grasp to say "no"


Dignity 4 - This motion encouragement me as I keep on complete to my word.