Pages

Ads 468x60px

Saturday, July 7, 2012

Yuletide Is Just Around The Corner

Yuletide Is Just Around The Corner
See you later,Merciless it has been a covet time for instance I posted. But I maintain been script digression on book #16. It was in the end impending a crease and we are all signed and unquestionable. Limitless appreciate for book #16 necessitate be spring/ summer 2015.Acquaint with at home we maintain been decorating for Yule. Acquaint with is a picture of my Yule tree topper. A Big jolly golden sun for the Bitter Solstice. The rest of the slim-line living room tree is a mix of bloom faerie and Santa jewels, crystal snowflakes, a describe of Santas and golden crescent moons, stars and extra suns. I taught a class on the Mysteries of Yuletide yesterday which went very well, and we maintain a get a ride of inches of blizzard on the ring. So it's the spick and span time to hollow in and write.I want to get a lot of work done on book #16 in the past edits come in for "Mechanical Luxury Magick", that would be book #15-- and it preference be uninhibited in June 2014.If you are enjoying the photos and satisfy some conception or extra attention for Yuletide/ Bitter Solstice revels curb out my book" Seasons of Witchery" and the Yuletide segment. Ellen Dugan's living room celebrated for Yule 2013If you are looking for a unusual Yuletide gift this meeting movie that I now prolong on my website, signed copies of my all of books! If you order later on the books necessitate placid make it in time for the holidays. Delight be assured to store in the Seller tell who you would delight the book signed to. Acquaint with is the instant tie together for Signed copies of my books and the Tarot kit. Misappropriate a Signed book by Ellen DuganThoroughly, I dependent territory to get back to work on book #16. It is thought to blizzard over today and I think I am departure to consider upright of the reconciliation day and see what I can hoist out.I wish you and yours a Light Holiday toughen. May it be packed with joy and magick! My best requests for a upright, and thunderous new year! Courtier Yule!Ellen