Pages

Ads 468x60px

Saturday, September 8, 2012

2013 Resolutions Goals And Priorities

2013 Resolutions Goals And Priorities
I try not to make too oodles resolutions for the start of the year; I encourage to consider of them as goals considerably. As a witch my New Time actually begins at Samhain but I worship the start of the calendar year as different time to re-focus on possessions I want to do with my life. It is fun to predicament with so oodles recruits crossways the place and chart. Acquaint with is so meaningfully and also energy at this time of year as recruits turn their view to making and also changes in their lives. Imagine if lone 10% of citizens hoped for changes became reality! I belief that the world would be a expand place for all if recruits started to make mutiny on their New Time resolutions! This year my list is minute,1) I chart on incorporating a Yoga class arrived my leaning robustness routine. I these days go to the gym at smallest amount 3 grow old per week and specter be finding a beginner Yoga class that I can lead. I'll as well go on on with Force Watchers and I aim to lose citizens opinion 25 pounds but I'll be happy with different 10!2) I specter set detour 1 week a month to work on magical items for my Etsy shop as well as any other projects that I want to do. This specter be eat, criticize free, me time!3) I specter go on to set detour time to string up out with my saving ">4) I specter learn supervisor about the spiritual on the side of the craft and underline my knowledge life-threatening in this line. I love to learn.State is one of my hanger-on quotes for the New Time...We consume January 1 walking nominated our lives, room by room, proposal up a list of work to be done, cracks to be patched. Maybe this year, to have a rest the list, we penury to wander nominated the rooms of our lives... not looking for flaws, but for opportunity. ~Ellen GoodmanThat is what I specter be working on this year. How about you?

Reference: magic-and-spells.blogspot.com