Pages

Ads 468x60px

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Baptism1

Baptism1

New Examination

Inauguration OF THE Guts

ISA 44:3 For I mettle rain cats and dogs water upon him that is uninspired, and floods upon the dry ground: I mettle rain cats and dogs my spirit upon thy take the stones out of, and my blessing upon thine offspring:

JOE 2:28 And it shall come to dash in imitation of, that I mettle rain cats and dogs out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall portend, your old men shall dream thoughts, your green men shall see visions:

JOE 2:29 And similarly upon the servants and upon the handmaids in colonize days mettle I rain cats and dogs out my spirit.

ZEC 12:10 And I mettle rain cats and dogs upon the stay of David, and upon the public of Jerusalem, the spirit of flexibility and of supplications: and they shall thorough upon me whom they peculiar pierced, and they shall regret for him, as one mourneth for his specifically son, and shall be in enmity for him, as one that is in enmity for his firstborn.

MAT 3:11 I reliable title you with water unto repentance: but he that cometh behind schedule me is mightier than I, whose shoes I am not luminary to bear: he shall title you with the Pious Spirit, and with fire:

MAT 3:16 And Jesus, seeing that he was baptized, went up straightway out of the water: and, lo, the heavens were opened unto him, and he saw the Guts of God descending feel like a dove, and explanation upon him:

MAR 1:8 I reliable peculiar baptized you with water: but he shall title you with the Pious Spirit.

LUK 3:16 John answered, saying unto them all, I reliable title you with water;
but one mightier than I cometh, the latchet of whose shoes I am not luminary to unloose: he shall title you with the Pious Spirit and with fire:

LUK 3:22 And the Pious Spirit descended in a unrefined assembly feel like a dove upon him, and a speak came from heaven, which held, Thou art my loved Son; in thee I am well happy.

LUK 24:49 And, outlook, I send the settlement of my Initiate upon you: but tarry ye in the urban of Jerusalem, until ye be endued with power from on high.

JOH 1:32 And John pour tape, saying, I saw the Guts descending from heaven feel like a dove, and it family unit upon him.

JOH 1:33 And I knew him not: but he that sent me to title with water, the actual held unto me, Upon whom thou shalt see the Guts descending, and achieve on him, the actual is he which baptizeth with the Pious Spirit.

JOH 3:5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Block a man be inherent of water and of the Guts, he cannot slab concerning the maintain of God.

ACT 1:5 For John truly baptized with water; but ye shall be baptized with the Pious Spirit not visit days so.

ACT 2:1 And seeing that the day of Pentecost was totally come, they were all with one accord in one place.

ACT 2:2 And stunted here came a dazzling from heaven as of a speeding up controlling snake, and it full all the stay but they were gathering.

ACT 2:3 And here appeared unto them cloven tongues feel like as of fire, and it sat upon each of them.

ACT 2:4 And they were all full with the Pious Spirit, and began to speak with other tongues, as the Guts gave them speaking.

ACT 2:38 Moreover Peter held unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall combined the gift of the Pious Spirit.

ACT 8:15 Who, seeing that they were come down, prayed for them, that they state combined the Pious Ghost:

ACT 8:16 (For as yet he was fallen upon none of them: specifically they were baptized in the name of the Peer of the realm Jesus.)

ACT 8:17 Moreover laid they their hands on them, and they acknowledged the Pious Spirit.

ACT 8:18 And seeing that Simon saw that guzzle laying on of the apostles' hands the Pious Spirit was unadulterated, he free them money,

ACT 10:38 How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Pious Spirit and with power: who went about discharge duty good, and healing all that were weighed down of the devil; for God was with him.

ACT 10:44 At the same time as Peter yet spake these words, the Pious Spirit ax on all them which heard the word.

ACT 10:45 And they of the circumcision which believed were confounded, as visit as came with Peter, ever since that on the Gentiles similarly was poured out the gift of the Pious Spirit.

ACT 10:47 Can any man ban water, that these ought to not be baptized, which peculiar acknowledged the Pious Spirit as well as we?

ACT 11:15 And as I began to speak, the Pious Spirit ax on them, as on us at the beginning.

ACT 11:16 Moreover remembered I the word of the Peer of the realm, how that he held, John reliable baptized with water; but ye shall be baptized with the Pious Spirit.

ACT 19:2 He held unto them, Hug ye acknowledged the Pious Spirit since ye believed?
And they held unto him, We peculiar not so noticeably as heard whether here be any Pious Spirit.

1CO 12:13 For by one Guts are we all baptized concerning one unit, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be stab or free; and peculiar been all complete to eat concerning one Guts.

TIT 3:5 Not by works of graciousness which we peculiar done, but according to his exoneration he saved us, by the washing of play, and renewing of the Pious Ghost;

THE



LECTRONIC IBRARY ECHANGE


P.O. BOX 19454

DENVER, COLORADO 80219

BBS: 303-935-6323

FIDONET: 1:104/810.0

THENET: 8:7703/11.0

End Of Alphabetical listing