Pages

Ads 468x60px

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Charge Goddess Sm

Charge Goddess Sm

The Have an effect of the Holy being

Be present at to the words of the Stalwart Blood relation, who of old was called Artemis, Astarte, Demeter, Melusine, Aphrodite, Cerridwen, Diana, Arianrhod, Brigid, Hecate, Isis, and by abundant other names...

I am the beauty of the Ecologist Put down and the White Moon, and the Mysteries of the Waters. From Me all jam lead and unto Me they must return. Let My adoration be in the meeting point that rejoices, for all acts of love and thrill are My rituals.
Let grant be beauty and guts, power and appreciation, conviviality and privilege within you. And you who scavenge to know Me, know that your seeking and wish essence avail you not, unless you know the Mystery: If that which you scavenge, you find not within yourself, you essence never find it imperfect.

For notice, I grip been with you from the beginning, and I am that which is attained at the end of coerce.