Pages

Ads 468x60px

Monday, June 22, 2009

Walking The Wiccan Path After The Cristian Path

Walking The Wiccan Path After The Cristian Path
BOOK: WALKING THE WICCAN Stroll Whilst THE CRISTIAN Stroll BY MAUREEN DELANEY

I am Wiccan. One may view Wicca as one of the most modern or one of the oldest religions in the world. The bolster of Wicca is the Celtic reminder (CIRCA 800 BCE) and their regard of world, nomadic days, beliefs and the Deities they worshiped. That bolster can very be traced back to the Pagan1 reminder of Canaan and their ancient sumptuousness religions. All religion plus Wicca found it's beginning in the new of era. On one occasion respect of the Holy being (Artist) and the God (PROTECTOR-HUNTER) began, all religion began. I caress every religion can be traced back to the new of era and to the respect of the Holy being and God.

I am happy I walked natives paths that lead me to Wicca. Without having walked and explored natives paths, I would not keep receive and embraced Wicca. I grew fashionable Wicca. If I had not had the comparisons that I did, I may possibly not keep busy the fitting harass that I keep within my religion.

I would for instance to exploration some of the similarities and differences of Wicca and Christianity. I process having astute what's more I can be evidence for the peak of my becoming one with the Holy being. And She becoming one with me. (from Maureen Delaney)

Download Maureen Delaney's eBook: Walking The Wiccan Stroll Whilst The Cristian Stroll

Reference: my-spiritual-path.blogspot.com