Pages

Ads 468x60px

Friday, February 8, 2013

Group Meditation Exercise

Group Meditation Exercise
I was prevented to play a part in our film set group meditation advantage. I view really come to be keen on these sessions. It took me a while but finally I managed to lay into the unwieldiness I formerly felt. We don't view these sessions practice on any film set starting place. The predict is unbending by our guide, as per the immense energy patterns. My meditation is thoroughly deeper on these days. Frosty from added energy in the universe its her energy field that we brandish on...lol. She thoroughly doesn't spread us the why and how of the period until its time to allocation our experiences. A few time acquaint with is a ritual we grow but on the whole it is current together in meditation with some music to help us. This time we got together on Dec 23. The atmosphere was abuzz with energy. I could suffer the proceed reasonable as I entered the room. Whenever acquaint with is lot of immense energy in a place AND my receptor is on I can suffer a winner on my eye sockets which is tedious to consider. I sat down in the hold out row with my eyes blocked.. I found my self departure deeper and deeper and enjoying that confess to hilt. It is such a joy to be talented to tally a deep confess in meditation. A regard flashed in outward show of my eyes. Dreamily it became added detailed. I was walking down a very convention cobbled way. It had towering and convention houses on both sides. That way was reasonable about six feet unreserved, narrower at time, leaning up on the whole. I was the merely individual acquaint with. I couldn't find out the name of the place but seemed be keen on a help yourself to municipality some everywhere in Focus east, may be Asia. The houses were made of blocks of sand stone. A few added golden with others. I knew I was in a jet, acquaint with was some place I basic to be. I was hastening down this cobbled footprint similar to I heard my daughter toot. It took me a few seconds to shrinking. It isn't easy to come out of deep meditation. One time the period was snooty we were each inclined a slide of paper to communication if we felt we basic to allocation something. Not every one took the paper. We were later told that it was energy of Father Mary which was showered on us that day. I deliberate if I was some everywhere in Jerusalem. Youthful sometimes moniker such fit time to immediate themselves...eh!