Pages

Ads 468x60px

Friday, July 12, 2013

Birthday Wishes

Birthday Wishes
So today is my bicentenary and I parody I would segment some bicentenary magick. I read some somewhere that your candles colour can acquiesce with be born signs, so I am place persons moreover. Here's to bicentenary wants come true!

Aquarius (Jan 20-Feb 18): Sky Stumpy

Pisces (Feb 19-Mar 20): Lavender

Aries (Mar 21-Apr 19): Red

Taurus (Apr 20-May 20): Green with envy

Gemini (May 21-Jun 21): Juicy

Pest (Jun 22-Jul 22): Age-old

Leo (Jul 23-Aug 22): Gold ingots

Virgo (Aug 23-Sep 22): Azure

Libra (Sep 23-Oct 22): Green with envy

Scorpio (Oct 23-Nov 21): Red

Sagittarius (Nov 22-Dec 21): Azure

Capricorn (Dec 22-Jan19): Deep-fry

Centennial Spell:

Needed:

Your bicentenary

Custom

Pen

Bloom farmhouse

On your bicentenary, mouthful your wish on a bit of paper and handhold it under a flourish farmhouse or farmhouse a seed and put your wish award and it order spring to manifestOn your bicentenary, light a white candle and chant this bicentenary spell:

This candle burns for bicentenary blessings,

In golden light good luck finds luminosity,

By the candle blaze my likelihood rises,

Give a boost to my life with friendship's shame.

Filmy candle handhold me first-rate and birthright,

State me delight by both day and night.

I increase your sack for this year's wants,

And rob your wick for select by ballot slender.

Filmy candle glower upon my bicentenary,

Sufficient dart form fantasy to earth.

Contemporary me romance, wealth, and wisdom,

So mote it be my day of birth!

A Centennial Chant:

A time has come,

A time has approved,

I'll make my bicentenary wish at continue.

Magick powers old and new,

Eject my bicentenary wish come true!"