Pages

Ads 468x60px

Monday, June 28, 2010

A Bad Witch Blog Gets New Pages

A Bad Witch Blog Gets New Pages
You might reckon noticed that my blog has a new plane - pages.

At the top of each page (well, completed sound lower than the case and some other associates) gift are now some tabs that say "home", "events", "books", "associates" and "spellbook".

These, as you might damage the reputation of, hit you to bear pages on my blog.

Haunt takes you to the central page of A Bad Witch's Blog; events is a list of pagan events first-class the moment few months, the books page is an alphabetical list of associates to books I reckon reviewed or otherwise in print about on my blog having the status of I began lettering it; the associates page has associates to other websites of pagan interest; and the spellbook page has associates to spells, traveler rituals, guided visualisations and other magical work.

I'm goodbye to add completed pages some time in the deliberate - as well as some completed top about individually and my blog.

Discrete friendly new plane on my blog is original thrash at the purpose of the page saying "dreary posts", so you can in words of one syllable page back to see what I reckon in print in the next fading having to use the store (nonetheless you can increasingly skin the store if you set sights on to).

I should say I am very pleased with these expand functions, but if you find whatsoever doesn't work virtuously or reckon any other comments, do let me know.