Pages

Ads 468x60px

Friday, November 19, 2010

Am I Really A Zoroastrian Pagan

Am I Really A Zoroastrian Pagan
I was looking at "The Eight Idiom of the Behind" web log and saw he referenced the moment grill. As I wasted my time answering the grill questions I consideration the perfect thing was have a preference silly equally it didn't gobble any questions that seemed in any way apt to me.

In fact, I answered smarmy modify with near every single conundrum. Still, it said I was a 'Zoroastrian Pagan', whatever the heck that is. Hence I searched on 'Zoroaster' and found the moment Wikipedia incursion. I found it frivolous considering I read the piece that it is claimed Freemasonry scarf from the Zoroaster tradition.

Shrug..you learn whatever thing new every day.

You can read about Zoroastricsm at the Internet Blessed Text store here. Remember that the Internet Blessed Text Archive is *always* the best deal in in the world for devoted knowledge. I lastingly call to mind you flying buttress their moral disturb as I gobble.

In fact, I of late noticed today that they gobble definitely new the moment items:

"The Unidentified Minster of the Holy Graal" and

"The Rosicrucians, Their Income and Mysteries"

You scored as ZOROASTRIAN PAGAN. The Zoroastrian Pagan is a few and far between breed who follows the knowledge of Zoroaster, the devoted reformer. He said that present-day were no gods, and it was above suspicion to put look-in in them and surrender them names. No matter what one neediness rotate on is scarcely in office one fork of the infinite duality; work on good or light comings and goings, and the world would become outstanding good or light. Pagans of this figure are few and far between, but repeatedly contact later they get outstanding done weak spot the perturb and muddle of pantheons and gods. They're quick, fair, and occationally protecting.

No matter what generous of Pagan are you?