Pages

Ads 468x60px

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Easter A Day For The Divine Masculine And Feminine Ariah Velasquez

Easter A Day For The Divine Masculine And Feminine Ariah Velasquez
By Ariah Velasquez M.A.

blissfullifecounseling.com

My imaginative guide was to piece at the pagan extraction of Easter at the same time as so to a great extent is twisted now a days by abundant simultaneously religions. And of course, the name Easter comes from the Holy being Eostre who's totem was the rabbit which represents profitability. She is invented to unite today with the divine mannish (the SUN), and consequently launch her child in the winter solstice. This is all perfunctory for back issue of course and the corruption that comes with sandwiched between with the sun. So how can you unite today with your heart and ask for corruption spurts in your life? Call in the Holy being Eostre of the light to bring in group gifts and activations today for the energies are strong for this to surface. I bid play-act this in a stately space for 11 report.Now today, I woke up and quickly felt summoned by the Ascended Master Jesus Christ. And so I knew I was to quantity about Jesus today and what my honey is the true rule of Easter. I do work with Jesus as well piously and find "him" to be an remarkable light being who helped link powerful energies in the sphere of. It is unfortunate how his lessons and words spell been twisted by some of the human race.Easter is about Jesus being resurrected and the rule that this brings is our eternity. This crack of dawn, I actually had an astral travel and I hardship to further you to keep up the fantastically voyage. While I felt Jesus' image this crack of dawn, I quickly felt rambling to the dangerous in which he was resurrected. In the dangerous, I astrally went down a have a yen dig, and consequently entered arrived a place that was all black. Jesus explained this was the plain, and in in the sphere of I may well deliberate my eternity. I sat in the plain sophisticated, we are all eternal. We just transmutation form, but our souls go on. This gaining turn in this figure is a time to still be daringly, as we are eternal beings. Jesus displayed this to us in very majestic, and apparent ways not so we would piece at him as the cleanly one with these gifts, but so we may well learn the truth of our conception.I courtyard you today, in your meditation, to summon Jesus Christ of the light. Ask to be under enemy control arrived the ancient dangerous anywhere he laid, and consequently to spell your own imprinting and coding transmitted to you to understand your own eternity.Glowing Easter!Peace,AriahWe are one. Ariah is a fall back, Pleiadian healer, and New-thought pastor.