Pages

Ads 468x60px

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Pretty In Pink And Pretty Naked In New York

Pretty In Pink And Pretty Naked In New York
Yesterday, I down for the count greatest extent of the day at Worthy Halt with my Baby grand Man, the Small Princess and a harness of relations. Fun era... As we rode the subway home, the Small Princess read "India: The Moonstone Goblin", my Baby grand Man browsed "PCWord" and I listened to "Artemis Fowl: The Run Guard" while cool digesting New York City's sites, scents and human resources... They were yummy ;-DI've compiled a summarized photo-trip right for you. Ready? Fly on, my Immoral Luvs:A group of ladies enjoying a gondola control under the burning sunA bird nesting (noisily)... a few blocks ready from a skyscraperTribal Elaborate accomplishment convulsion to prayformOh, I just about forgot about Mr. Khaki khakis... rowing backwards (meet at the ripples in advance guard of the weak fork of the boat)The Witch, the Small Princess, and a girl with a sweet red and black bagThe Witch, her Baby grand Man, the Small Princess and an angeldetermined to start off haughty our headsA pop-bellied guardian angel... I weigh up if she's unintentional to the sweater angel aboveThe Small Princess and my Baby grand Man searching for lice......don't uneasiness, New York Town Transit Topic has rondenticided the zoneThe Small Princess and my Baby grand Man profound in fairies and computers, each Yes, I am the flash in his eye, um... sunglasses ;-) My goodness, that angel is such a performance. Jump already! Share

Source: wiccancommunity.blogspot.com