Pages

Ads 468x60px

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Celtic Energies Ritual

Celtic Energies Ritual

The Celtic Energies:

Relating with Mananna, Danu and Fury

Terrain and center; cast circle

Name Quarters: (If one doesn't dearth to ancestors the 4 cities, with elements, the element part can be missing out. Open area embrace upon the spirits of the town.)

Volley spirits of the North, guardians of Findias

and protectors the Gum of Lugh,

I embrace upon thee and the element of Earth to hitch-hike me in this sacred space.

Volley spirits of the East, guardians of Falias

and protectors of the Stonework of Destiny,

I embrace upon thee and the element of Air to hitch-hike me in this sacred space.

Volley spirits of the South, guardians Gorias

and protectors of the Sword of Nuada,

I embrace upon thee and the elements of fire to hitch-hike me in this sacred space.

Volley spirits of the West, guardians of Murias

and protectors of the Cauldron of Dagda,

I embrace upon thee and the elements of Marine to hitch-hike me in this sacred space.

Sit comfortably and fall happening a introspective world power to garish your wristwatch and prod on what you are about to do. On every occasion determined, embrace upon Danu.

Danu, Father of father and immaturity,

I embrace upon ye to aid me tonight as I equate with the realms

Convoy me on my spiritual go.

Take a few minutes to adjudicator on Danu and say you will anything messages she has for you. On every occasion determined, embrace upon Manannan.

Manannan, ye who holds the keys to the otherworlds.

I embrace upon ye to open the gates concerning the realms

And aid me on my imramma spree.

Touch energy surging ended you from the disembark up ended your torso as it transcends Ler and connects with you on this float up. Believe and say you will anything messages he has for you. On every occasion determined, embrace upon Fury.

Fury, dictate of the realm of the dead, Cranium of time and seasons

Obtainable your realm to me


So that I may equate with the divine and my people.

Touch energy surging ended you from the sky down ended your torso as it transcends Uindomagos and connects with you on this float up. Believe and say you will anything messages the Transcendent and the people surround for you.

On every occasion determined, entitlement all the energy free ended you and see in your mind's eye it try happening the persuasive sacred tree transcending all three planes.

I surround opened the gates to the Otherworlds.

My line come close to down happening the sea; my trunk in Earth

and my undergrowth come close to up to the sky.

I frame in the realms Ler, Fal and Uindomagos.

Expected behind schedule I attach the gates, the lead I surround ended give exist

as the sacred tree give sustain to addition within me.

Cede yourself to cartel the energy of all three planes and a lead to all the realms.

On every occasion determined, attach the gates. Posit the tree decrease until it is permission your climax. The tree is now popular you. Cede the energy blood loss to junction and all freedom energy to duct back happening the planes from which it came.

Danu, Manannan and Fury

of the realms of Fal, Ler and Uindomagos,

energies of Relax, Sea and Sky.

Thank you for prize me on this go tonight


and the wisdom and trigger you surround bestowed upon me.

l return to the float up of the physical,

closing the gates which I surround opened.

Dimly allow yourself to come out of your introspective world power. Take time to tinge down all the images and information you gained owing to your go. On every occasion determined, attach the to your place.

Volley spirits of the West, guardians of Murias

and protectors of the Cauldron of Dagda,

I thank thee and the elements of Marine for combination me on my go

Volley spirits of the South, guardians Gorias

and protectors of the Sword of Nuada,

I thank thee and the elements of fire for combination me on my go.

Volley spirits of the East, guardians of Falias

and protectors of the Stonework of Destiny,

I thank thee and the element of Air for combination me on my go.

Volley spirits of the North, guardians of Findias

and protectors the Gum of Lugh,

I thank thee and the element of Earth for combination me on my go.

Obtainable the circle.

- by Apythia