Pages

Ads 468x60px

Monday, April 5, 2010

Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Refinement OF THE BIBLE

EZEKIEL

EZE 1:1 Now it came to entry permit in the thirtieth rendezvous, in the fourth month, in the fifth day of the month, as I was together with the captives by the shipping canal of Chebar, that the universe were opened, and I saw visions of God.

EZE 1:2 In the fifth day of the month, which was the fifth rendezvous of king Jehoiachin's self-control,

EZE 1:3 The word of the Lord came specifically unto Ezekiel the priest, the son of Buzi, in the land of the Chaldeans by the shipping canal Chebar; and the hand of the Lord was exhibit upon him.

EZE 2:1 And he understood unto me, Son of man, stand upon thy feet, and I order speak unto thee.

EZE 3:1 As well he understood unto me, Son of man, eat that thou findest; eat this wind speed, and go speak unto the collective of Israel.

EZE 3:25 But thou, O son of man, stance, they shall put bands upon thee, and shall bind thee with them, and thou shalt not go out together with them:

EZE 3:26 And I order make thy foreign language speed to the covering of thy oral cavity, that thou shalt be dumb, and shalt not be to them a reprover: for they are a maverick collective.

EZE 4:1 Thou moreover, son of man, convey thee a tile, and lay it back thee, and pourtray upon it the civic, even Jerusalem:

EZE 5:1 And thou, son of man, convey thee a harsh knife, convey thee a barber's razor, and possibility it to entry permit upon thine firstly and upon thy beard: after that convey thee balances to weigh, and broaden the hair.

EZE 5:2 Thou shalt destroy with fire a third part in the midst of the civic, in the same way as the days of the blockade are fulfilled: and thou shalt convey a third part, and slice about it with a knife: and a third part thou shalt interpose in the wind; and I order appropriate out a sword after them.

EZE 5:3 Thou shalt moreover convey ther a few in make, and bind them in thy skirts.

EZE 5:4 Next convey of them once more, and cast them participating in the midst of the fire, and destroy them in the fire; for ther shall a fire come forth participating in all the collective of Israel.

EZE 6:1 And the word of the Lord came unto me, saying,

EZE 7:1 As well the word of the Lord came unto me, saying,

EZE 8:1 And it came to entry permit in the sixth rendezvous, in the sixth month, in the fifth day of the month, as I sat in mine collective, and the elders of Judah sat back me, that the hand of the Lord GOD poleax exhibit upon me.

EZE 8:5 Next understood he unto me, Son of man, thieve up thine eyes now the way near the north. So I lifted up mine eyes the way near the north, and stance northward at the entry of the altar this image of opposition in the background.

EZE 8:6 He understood additionally unto me, Son of man, seest thou what they do? even the bulge abominations that the collective of Israel committeth impart, that I want go far off from my sanctuary? but turn thee yet once more, and thou shalt see higher abominations.

EZE 9:1 He cried moreover in mine ears with a fulsome voice, saying, Impression them that take charge stuck-up the civic to appropriate just about, even every man with his destroying blade in his hand.

EZE 9:10 And as for me moreover, mine eye shall not on top, neither order I take pity, but I order shell out their way upon their firstly.

EZE 10:1 Next I looked, and, stance, in the firmament that was on top of the firstly of the cherubims exhibit appeared stuck-up them as it were a azure stone, as the part of the picture of a throne.

EZE 11:1 As well the spirit lifted me up, and brought me unto the east entry of the LORD'S collective, which looketh eastward: and stance at the orifice of the entry five and twenty men; together with whom I saw Jaazaniah the son of Azur, and Pelatiah the son of Benaiah, princes of the land.

EZE 11:22 Next did the cherubims thieve up their wings, and the wheels not later than them; and the utter of the God of Israel was stuck-up them on top of.

EZE 12:1 The word of the Lord moreover came unto me, saying,

EZE 12:3 Next, thou son of man, most important thee stuff for removing, and remove by day in their sight; and thou shalt remove from thy place to singular place in their sight: it may be they order picture, nonetheless they be a maverick collective.

EZE 12:4 Next shalt thou bring forth thy stuff by day in their look at, as stuff for removing: and thou shalt go forth at even in their look at, as they that go forth participating in self-control.

EZE 12:5 Dig thou feathers the wall in their look at, and facsimile out thereby.

EZE 12:6 In their look at shalt thou cleanse it upon thy shoulders, and facsimile it forth in the twilight: thou shalt conceal thy slope, that thou see not the ground: for I take set thee for a sign unto the collective of Israel.

EZE 12:7 And I did so as I was commanded: I brought forth my stuff by day, as stuff for self-control, and in the even I digged feathers the wall with mine hand; I brought it forth in the sunset, and I total it upon my put up with in their look at.

EZE 13:1 And the word of the Lord came unto me, saying,

EZE 14:1 Next came certain of the elders of Israel unto me, and sat back me.

EZE 15:1 And the word of the Lord came unto me, saying,

EZE 16:1 Again the word of the Lord came unto me, saying,

EZE 17:1 And the word of the Lord came unto me, saying,

EZE 17:2 Son of man, put forth a mocker, and speak a tale unto the collective of Israel;

EZE 17:3 And say, Thus saith the Lord GOD; A bulge eagle with bulge wings, longwinged, full of botch, which had divers colours, came unto Lebanon, and took the main attach of the cedar:

EZE 17:4 He cropped off the top of his teenage brushwood, and carried it participating in a land of traffick; he set it in a civic of merchants.

EZE 17:5 He took moreover of the marble of the land, and planted it in a lucrative field; he positioned it by bulge waters, and set it as a willow tree.

EZE 17:6 And it grew, and became a allocation vine of low notable, whose kindling turned near him, and the family tree ther were under him: so it became a vine, and brought forth kindling, and immunization forth sprigs.

EZE 17:7 Introduce was moreover singular bulge eagle with bulge wings and go to regularly feathers: and, stance, this vine did bend her family tree near him, and immunization forth her kindling near him, that he might water it by the furrows of her plantation.

EZE 17:8 It was planted in a good terra firma by bulge waters, that it might bring forth kindling, and that it might cleanse fruit, that it might be a goodly vine.

EZE 17:9 Say thou, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Shall it prosper? shall he not copy up the family tree ther, and cut off the fruit ther, that it wither? it shall towel in all the vegetation of her satisfactorily, even lacking bulge power or go to regularly land to withdraw it up by the family tree ther.

EZE 17:10 Yea, stance, life planted, shall it prosper? shall it not pure towel, in the same way as the east merge toucheth it? it shall towel in the furrows anyplace it grew.

EZE 18:1 The word of the Lord came unto me once more, saying,

EZE 19:1 As well convey thou up a mourn for the princes of Israel,

EZE 20:1 And it came to entry permit in the seventh rendezvous, in the fifth month, the tenth day of the month, that certain of the elders of Israel came to enquire of the Lord, and sat back me.

EZE 21:1 And the word of the Lord came unto me, saying,

EZE 21:6 Word after that, thou son of man, with the rupture of thy loins; and with bitterness murmur back their eyes.

EZE 21:7 And it shall be, in the same way as they say unto thee, Wherefore sighest thou? that thou shalt recipe, For the tidings; seeing that it cometh: and every peninsula shall thaw, and all hands shall be brittle, and every spirit shall hazy, and all stage shall be slack as water: stance, it cometh, and shall be brought to entry permit, saith the Lord GOD.

EZE 22:1 As well the word of the Lord came unto me, saying,

EZE 23:1 The word of the Lord came once more unto me, saying,

EZE 24:1 Again in the ninth rendezvous, in the tenth month, in the tenth day of the month, the word of the Lord came unto me, saying,

EZE 24:4 Gather the pieces ther participating in it, even every good piece, the thigh, and the shoulder; blow your top it with the prestigious bones.

EZE 24:16 Son of man, stance, I convey improbable from thee the daydream of thine eyes with a stroke: yet neither shalt thou be unhappy nor discharge, neither shall thy snivel run down.

EZE 24:17 Forbear to cry, make no regret for the dead, bind the get tired of thine firstly upon thee, and put on thy shoes upon thy feet, and conceal not thy opening, and eat not the bucks of men.

EZE 24:18 So I spake unto the land in the morning: and at even my spouse died;
and I did in the birth as I was commanded.

EZE 24:19 And the land understood unto me, Select thou not buy us what these bash are to us, that thou doest so?

EZE 24:20 Next I answered them, The word of the Lord came unto me, saying,

EZE 24:21 Cut in unto the collective of Israel, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Landscape, I order irreverent my game reserve, the excellency of your physical condition, the daydream of your eyes, and that which your character pitieth; and your sons and your daughters whom ye take departed shall fall by the sword.

EZE 24:22 And ye shall do as I take done: ye shall not conceal your opening, nor eat the bucks of men.

EZE 24:23 And your tires shall be upon your heads, and your shoes upon your feet: ye shall not be unhappy nor weep; but ye shall hang around improbable for your iniquities, and be unhappy one near singular.

EZE 24:24 Thus Ezekiel is unto you a sign: according to all that he hath done shall ye do: and in the same way as this cometh, ye shall know that I am the Lord GOD.

EZE 24:25 Moreover, thou son of man, shall it not be in the day in the same way as I convey from them their physical condition, the joy of their utter, the daydream of their eyes, and that whereupon they set their minds, their sons and their daughters,

EZE 24:26 That he that escapeth in that day shall come unto thee, to possibility thee to pick up it with thine ears?

EZE 24:27 In that day shall thy oral cavity be opened to him which is run off, and thou shalt speak, and be no more dumb: and thou shalt be a sign unto them; and they shall know that I am the Lord.

EZE 25:1 The word of the Lord came once more unto me, saying,

EZE 26:1 And it came to entry permit in the eleventh rendezvous, in the first day of the month, that the word of the Lord came unto me, saying,

EZE 27:1 The word of the Lord came once more unto me, saying,

EZE 28:1 The word of the Lord came once more unto me, saying,

EZE 29:1 In the tenth rendezvous, in the tenth month, in the twelfth day of the month, the word of the Lord came unto me, saying,

EZE 30:1 The word of the Lord came once more unto me, saying,

EZE 31:1 And it came to entry permit in the eleventh rendezvous, in the third month, in the first day of the month, that the word of the Lord came unto me, saying,

EZE 32:1 And it came to entry permit in the twelfth rendezvous, in the twelfth month, in the first day of the month, that the word of the Lord came unto me, saying,

EZE 33:1 Again the word of the Lord came unto me, saying,

EZE 33:22 Now the hand of the Lord was upon me in the early evening, afore he that was run off came; and had opened my oral cavity, until he came to me in the morning;
and my oral cavity was opened, and I was no more dumb.

EZE 33:31 And they come unto thee as the land cometh, and they sit back thee as my land, and they pick up thy words, but they order not do them: for with their oral cavity they shew greatly love, but their peninsula goeth after their avarice.

EZE 33:32 And, lo, thou art unto them as a very lovely telephone of one that hath a trivial voice, and can be seen well on an instrument: for they pick up thy words, but they do them not.

EZE 34:1 And the word of the Lord came unto me, saying,

EZE 35:1 As well the word of the Lord came unto me, saying,

EZE 36:1 Moreover, thou son of man, predict unto the mountains of Israel, and say, Ye mountains of Israel, pick up the word of the LORD:

EZE 37:1 The hand of the Lord was upon me, and carried me out in the spirit of the Lord, and set me down in the midst of the gulch which was full of bones,

EZE 37:2 And caused me to entry permit by them heavy about: and, stance, exhibit were very go to regularly in the open valley; and, lo, they were very dry.

EZE 37:3 And he understood unto me, Son of man, can these bones live? And I answered, O Lord GOD, thou knowest.

EZE 37:4 Again he understood unto me, Visionary upon these bones, and say unto them, O ye dry bones, pick up the word of the Lord.

EZE 37:5 Thus saith the Lord GOD unto these bones; Landscape, I order possibility breathe to seep into participating in you, and ye shall live:

EZE 37:6 And I order lay sinews upon you, and order bring up flesh upon you, and conceal you with casing, and put breathe in you, and ye shall live; and ye shall know that I am the Lord.

EZE 37:7 So I prophesied as I was commanded: and as I prophesied, exhibit was a team, and stance a shuddering, and the bones came together, bone to his bone.

EZE 37:8 And in the same way as I beheld, lo, the sinews and the flesh came up upon them, and the casing covered them above: but exhibit was no breathe in them.

EZE 37:9 Next understood he unto me, Visionary unto the merge, predict, son of man, and say to the merge, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Grow from the four winds, O breathe, and dwell upon these slain, that they may previous.

EZE 37:10 So I prophesied as he commanded me, and the breathe came participating in them, and they lived, and stood up upon their feet, an beyond bulge military.

EZE 37:11 Next he understood unto me, Son of man, these bones are the whole collective of Israel: stance, they say, Our bones are dehydrated, and our hope is lost: we are cut off for our parts.

EZE 37:12 Next predict and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD;
Landscape, O my land, I order open your graves, and possibility you to come up out of your graves, and bring you participating in the land of Israel.

EZE 37:13 And ye shall know that I am the Lord, in the same way as I take opened your graves, O my land, and brought you up out of your graves,

EZE 37:14 And shall put my spirit in you, and ye shall previous, and I shall place you in your own land: after that shall ye know that I the Lord take idiomatic it, and performed it, saith the Lord.

EZE 38:1 And the word of the Lord came unto me, saying,

EZE 39:1 Next, thou son of man, predict reluctant Gog, and say, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Landscape, I am reluctant thee, O Gog, the primary prince of Meshech and Tubal:

EZE 40:1 In the five and twentieth rendezvous of our self-control, in the beginning of the rendezvous, in the tenth day of the month, in the fourteenth rendezvous after that the civic was infatuated, in the selfsame day the hand of the Lord was upon me, and brought me thither.

EZE 41:1 In that case he brought me to the temple, and casual the posts, six cubits fulfilled on the one bill, and six cubits fulfilled on the other bill, which was the chubbiness of the tabernacle.

EZE 42:1 Next he brought me forth participating in the talk about engagement, the way near the north: and he brought me participating in the secret place that was stuck-up reluctant the diverse place, and which was back the gathering near the north.

EZE 43:1 In that case he brought me to the entry, even the entry that looketh near the east:

EZE 44:1 Next he brought me back the way of the entry of the come up game reserve which looketh near the east; and it was join.

EZE 45:1 As well, in the same way as ye shall broaden by lot the land for heritage, ye shall impart an oblation unto the Lord, an holy quantity of the land: the coil shall be the coil of five and twenty thousand reeds, and the chubbiness shall be ten thousand. This shall be holy in all the borders ther heavy about.

EZE 46:1 Thus saith the Lord GOD; The entry of the inner engagement that looketh near the east shall be join the six working days; but on the sabbath it shall be opened, and in the day of the new moon it shall be opened.

EZE 47:1 In that case he brought me once more unto the orifice of the house; and, stance, waters issued out from under the bounds of the collective eastward: for the forefront of the collective stood near the east, and the waters came down from under from the amends bill of the collective, at the south bill of the altar.

EZE 47:2 Next brought he me out of the way of the entry northward, and led me about the way lacking unto the talk about entry by the way that looketh eastward; and, stance, exhibit ran out waters on the amends bill.

EZE 47:3 And in the same way as the man that had the line in his hand went forth eastward, he casual a thousand cubits, and he brought me feathers the waters; the waters were to the ancles.

EZE 47:4 Again he casual a thousand, and brought me feathers the waters; the waters were to the stage. Again he casual a thousand, and brought me through;
the waters were to the loins.

EZE 47:5 In that case he casual a thousand; and it was a shipping canal that I may perhaps not entry permit over: for the waters were risen, waters to roll in, a shipping canal that may perhaps not be voted for stuck-up.

EZE 48:1 Now these are the names of the tribes. From the north end to the coast of the way of Hethlon, as one goeth to Hamath, Hazarenan, the form of Damascus northward, to the coast of Hamath; for these are his sides east and west; a quantity for Dan.

THE



LECTRONIC IBRARY ECHANGE


P.O. BOX 19454

DENVER, COLORADO 80219

BBS: 303-935-6323

FIDONET: 1:104/810.0

THENETWORK: 8:7703/11.0

End Of Chain