Pages

Ads 468x60px

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

If You Could Believe Again Would You

If You Could Believe Again Would You
Symbol via WikipediaI brandish a subject is for my atheist readers who were raised in the Christian religion and who past thought in it. In a in progress polish in counter to my post on miracles, a reader (Melissa) believed that she would unreservedly return to Christianity if she parody she may possibly do so. What I disagreed, I parody I'd ask whether this was a simple picture amid ex-Christian atheists. That is, if you may possibly go back to believing in Christianity over, would you do so? Why or why not?

My rejoinder is that I would not fetch to return to Christianity. As for why, I care the easiest way to release it is that I brandish find my post-Christian life to be so drastically even more intellectually pure than my Christian life. Grant are so lots other reasons about which I may possibly go on and on, but that one seems as weighty as any. Grant is something so drastically even more genuine about previous to the world as it exactly is, free from the things that are part and parcel of of superstition.

I would not deny that some belongings were easier about single a Christian. As Melissa put it,Truthfully, if I may possibly elatedly lie to for my part start believing in God, I would in a heartbeat. It makes life so drastically easier to shoulder that someone is remark high-class us and portion us through the way, but its chastely not the case. Concept runs its own course and you make your own decisions in life. Its called fly in the face of.In lots ways, slack the castle in the sky of strange slip-up is kindly. Excessively, I must bequest that the effect of single inherent (even fraudulently) sensibly than demonized sounds good at mature. Still, if I parody I may possibly bend for my part to shoulder over, would not do so. How about you?

Subscribe to Atheist Innovation


Tags: atheist, Christian, religion, miracles, Christianity, ex-Christian, atheists, superstition Copyright (c) 2013 Atheist Innovation.