Pages

Ads 468x60px

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Sneak Preview Of Goddess Planters

Sneak Preview Of Goddess Planters
SNEAK PREVIEW: GODDESS PLANTERS

Can You Guess What This Is All About?

Several people have asked for a preview of the planters I'll be taking to the City Market in Roanoke, Virginia on Saturday April 14th, Soooo, I've decided to do a posting of them. If you are interested in having me hold one for you, please just e-mail me and I'll take her out of my B-dazle art car, where they are all snuggled up together awaiting their journey to the market and new homes.

My Goddess Planters Are Sitting and Awaiting Their Journey

B-dazle art car

Before I show the planters, I have one announcement to make. I have a cancellation in my Figures class for July so if anyone is interested in joining a great group of women, please e- mail me. We will be sculpting from a live model, taking trips around the Southwest Virginia Blue Ridge Mountains, dining will include meals created for us by chef Stratton St. Clair.

Here we go!

Ocean Planter number 1 18"h x 10"w x 7" deep 145.

Features Two Anemonite Stones

Oceana front view Number 1

Healing Woman number 2 13"h x 7" w x 4" deep 265.

Features Mosaic Glass Planter

Number 2- close-up

Number 2-back

3, 4 and 5 Moon Woman, Soaring Spirit and The Doran all approx 10"h x 4" w x 3" deep

Each 58.

Close-up number 3 Features Mirror and Gold Leaf Inlay

Can Be Used As Burning Bowl, Planter or Candle Holder

Close-up number 4 Features Glass Mosaic

Close-up number 5 As With Planter 3 and 4, This One Can Be Used As Planter, Candle Holder Or Burning Bowl

Althea, Number 6 12"h x 10" w x 10"d 235.

Number 6 back

Number 7 Timekeeper 12"h x 6"w x 4"deep 78.

Number 8 Gentle Spirit 9"H b 8"w x4"deep 58.

Isadora front number 9 15"h x 7" w x 7"deep 285.

Isadora number 9 close-up

Number 10 Shaylee front 17H x 9w x 11 deep 275.

Number 10-Shaylee side

Number 10-Shaylee back

Adorabella number 11 front 8"w b 15" h b 8" deep 300.

Beautiful Stone Jewelry Featured, Which Is Removable For Wear

Adorabella number 11 side

Adorabella number 11 back

Adorabella number 11 closeup

Cassandra number 12 front 17"h x 10" w x 8"deep 300.

Cassandra number 12 close-up

Cassandra number 12 side

Lady of Astolot Number 13 18" h x 10" w x 7" deep 275.

Back number 13

Close-up number 13

Front, Guinevere, Number 14 size: 16" H b 10" w x 7" deep 250.

Features Silver Necklace From India

Close-up number 14

Back, number 14 Guinevere

Front, number 15 Ancient Herbalist 13" h x 7" w x 6" deep Price 89.00

Close up number 15-Ancient Herbalist

All of my planters have stories or translations of names in different languages. I will be glad to translate or send stories to those who are interested..just out of time now. Also, I have more planters sculpted but not fired or finished yet. So far-this is it! Hope you like-let me know.

Hugs,

Cheryl

Source: wicca-teachings.blogspot.com