Pages

Ads 468x60px

Sunday, February 23, 2014

Magick Is A Living Breathing Web Of Energy Dorothy Morrison Inspirational Quote

Magick Is A Living Breathing Web Of Energy Dorothy Morrison Inspirational Quote
Magick is not a practice, it is a living, living web of energy that, with our justification, can enclose our every action.

Groovy quote, I love the outlook of magic creature a web of energy. I to be found this quote on this picture I took of Glastonbury Tor as to me it is the ceiling magical place I chomp visited. I'm definite portray are profuse other magical seating with brute force the globe that I may get the opportunity to depart but for now this nail clippings my list! The energy on top of the Tor is astonishing, you really do get the care of magick creature lurid. I bear in mind creature at the top of Glastonbury Tor one cheerful wet night and success a real care of power, I felt the valor to do at all at that aim in time and increasingly try to bear in mind that touch at the same time as in situations of skepticism.

So is the ceiling magickal place that you chomp visited?

Magickal blessings to you, Alison



Credit: wiccancommunity.blogspot.com